Monday, May 18, 2009

Woot!


That was July 08 semester. Crazy timetable. You might think that it's nothing but the fact is I'm doing something that exhaust me for the whole semester, with little time for myself.


7 subjects and even though most of the classes started at 10am, and yet I have to wake up around 7 or 8am most of the time.

And Jared was always sleeping soundly when I left the room! Grr... And when I go back to the room, around 7pm mostly, he's playing computer!


And this, is the July 09 timetable. It's not confirmed as I need to think about several options before sticking to it. But at the moment, it looked the best option for me. Note the differences. 4 Subjects lecture!, 2 lectures on Tuesday and Thursday, 1 lecture on Wednesday and Friday and a little busier on Monday, 3 lectures.

The good thing is all classes end at most 4pm, giving me plenty of time for myself in the evening. I told myself I'll just cut down on co-cu next sem and give more time to myself and have FUN! Ok, maybe FYP is a priority but still it's lighter.

tienzyee

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP