Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Road to Rome


Look, we're going to Rome and looking at our players, it's true that Fergie can choose to field up 2 different teams but I think more than 50% of the lineup are predictable.

Between the post, Van der Sar will start ahead of Kuszchak. Ben Foster is out after a surgery.

In the heart of defence, Vidic will line up alongside Ferdinand, while Evra will start on the left back. Right back? I pick O Shea ahead of Gary Neville because I recalled Fergie saying that O Shea will start.

As for midfield, right wing is for Ronaldo while left wing could go to Park, who had been harshly left out last final. The problem is engine room, I got no idea on the lineup but I think Scholes will get to start alongside Carrick. It could be between Scholes, Giggs or Anderson so it's a little unpredictable there.

Up front, Rooney will start. Question is, Berbatov or Tevez alongside him? Both are good but recent week shows that Tevez are preferable now. I'll pick Tevez.

So that means we have Kuszczak, Neville, Evans, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Berbatov on the bench. And to think that we have such good players on bench and the possibilities of playing the Holy Quadruple, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov all together, I only have 1 word if I'm the opposition.

Scary.

But whatever team lineup it is, I'll be hoping for us to win this. In fact I wanted this more than any other trophy. So come on, Manchester United!

Believe!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP