Sunday, May 24, 2009

Deutschland

I browsed through my hard disk, looking for photos from all over Germany that I took. Below are some of the photos I liked. Enjoy.

That's the closest I have to driving a real Formula One car.

The picture really didn't do the castle justice. The castle is located at the end of the Romantic Road which begins in Wurzburg and ends in Fussen, at the Neuschwanstein Castle. Being a castle which is an inspiration of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, you wouldn't argue why I loved this castle so much. Perched on top of the mountain, covered with snows during the winter, I would love to live in the castle as well.

I'm grateful to have this picture. Broke my camera, met a kind and friendly couple and then miraculously, my camera still workable, not fully but enough for some shots. After all, the shot with a broken camera ain't too bad huh?
Presenting the view from Bastei, after a tiring climb to the top.
P/S: It's sunset. I picked a really good time to climb!

Audi Forum, Ingolstadt
Germany is home of several world class car manufacturers.
Porsche, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen and Audi.

In Rothenburg ob der Tauber, everyday is a Christmas day.
One day, I'll come back here in Christmas.
It'll be real fun.

Sara on a unicycle. She's really good at it.
I tried but ... well you know the outcome.

tienzyee

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP