Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lunch :)

Ok, I admit this is a working hours but it’s gonna be a short one. Daniel, my colleague asked me whether I wanted to join him and Jöerg for lunch just now. He actually asked me last week but I had to reject him as I had my lunch already at that time. Today, I can’t reject and putting financial string aside, I said ok.

Then, he told me that I’m thin and I can just sit at the back of his bicycle and he’ll give me a ride on his bicycle. I thought he was joking but turns out to be true! I ride at the back and the other colleagues who were having lunch in the garden was laughing at us.

He’s strong really. Imagine him cycling up the slope, with me at the back! Anyway, we had our lunch in a Thai restaurant. Again Jöerg treated me. He always treat me which makes me feel bad all the time. Anyway, thanks for the lunch. It’s great.


tienzyee

2 comments:

Reanaclaire June 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

haha....happy for u TZ... u r indeed thin.. but thinner to the westerners.. carrying u on the bicycle is like carrying a kid... hahaa... anyway, glad u enjoyed yr lunch!

tienzyee June 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

i think the reason is they're into sports.
In a week, they did at least 2 days of sports. Some of them are able to swim, cycling and swim again in a day.

I'm just amazed...

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP